DSP Sine Wave Home UPS
Most appliances like CFL, fans, motor based equipments like air conditioners and pump sets are designed to work on 50 Hz sine wave. Running such equipments on unregulated quasi sine wave-square wave based inverters poses a risk as regards performance and durability. K-Win DSP sine wave Static UPS and inverters are designed to provide stable 50 Hz sine wave irrespective of load and battery voltage, making them the most suitable for inductive, capacitive and non-resistive loads. Importantly, our inverters and UPS are designed to deliver instantaneous high current during start up, especially in case of air conditioners and refrigerators, with safety cut out when battery voltage goes lower than a specified point to avoid brownouts and burning of motors.
- State of the art MOSFET/IGBT based PWM Technology to increase Crest Factor.
- Auto sense intelligent control smart charger.
- Electronic change over, hence much better reliability.
- Quiet operation of AC motors as well as other inductive loads unlike the noise that emanates from modified Sine Wave Systems.
- Major power Back up source in corporate offices as well as Call Centers.
- Computer & peripherals /office Equipment like, Scanners, Printers, Fax Machine etc.
- Emergency & Mobile Power Systems.
- A.C and all Compressor Based Applications.
- Petrol/Diesel Dispensing(Filling) Machines.
- Thread Mills & other Health Equipment in Homes/Gyms.
- Water Pumps and similar Motor Based Applications.
- All types of clinical equipments.