DSP Sine Wave Home UPS
Normally, HUPS operates on mains and supply power to computers and other appliances from the utility input. It charges the battery when Mains supply is available to keep the battery at optimal level. In case of power failure, HUPS transfer the entire load to battery and provide the AC power to the load as it convert battery DC power to AC power. HUPS will supply the power to load until the battery is drained. Load is automatically transferred to mains supply when mains get restored.
- Dual selectable charging current option for Normal Charging and High Charging.
- Intelligent overload sensing circuitry with auto retries facility.
- Programmed Inbuilt cooling fan which operates as needed with UPS thermal protection.
- High Power new generation MOSFET capable to handle high in-rush/ surge current.
- Indicate the health of UPS on the bezel as UPS OK.
- Advanced DSP based technology for absolute and stable sine wave output.
- Excellent electronics circuit design for smart sensing & control of all the parameters.
- LCD indications for Mains ON, UPS ON, Batt Low, Charging, OverLoad, UPS OK.
- Easy monitoring of current status of the system through an interactive Customized display LCD.
- Dual Mode of working : UPS and Normal.
- UPS Mode : Fast switching, Input operating range from 180V to 260V.
- Normal Mode : Wide Input operating range from 100V to 280V.
- Closed Loop Auto Sensing Software Control (ASSC) Smart Battery Charging Technology for longer battery life.